Shimano Click'R compatible shoes, such as the CT, CW and UT series models, offer a superb balance of comfort and performance. Dual shock-absorbing layers of EVA in the insole and mid-sole work in concert with the flexible rubber sole and upper to support comfortable walking. Also, built into the new oblique-type last - called the Performance Tour last - is a 5% larger foot bed that provides greater foot freedom for standing and walking. Meanwhile, pedalling efficiency is maintained by the ladder-shaped mid-sole shank plate and the click-in pedal interface.
Lighter spring for simple entry and release: When it comes to step-in pedals, ease of use is paramount. Shimano Click'R pedals feature a lighter spring for step in and step out - in both cases around 60% lighter than with regular SPD pedals. And thanks to a cleat stopper that prevents unintentional release, you don't have to worry about popping out of the pedal.
Pop-up cage for easier step-in: The wide platform on Shimano Click'R pedals increases the surface area for your shoe to contact, making it easier to click in. The shoe-to-pedal step-in is also facilitated by a 12.5 degree raised front claw that hooks seamlessly into the shoe when you slide it in.
- STEP IN: 60% lighter than SPD
- STEP OUT: 62% lighter than SPD
- Stretch resistant, fine and flexible mesh
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Comfortable shock absorbing EVA cushion insole
- Women's specific fit
- Performance Tour last, anatomically shaped, oblique toe box for comfortable fit on and off the bike
- Shock absorbing EVA mid sole matched with flexible ladder shape shank plate enhances Walk+Ride comfort
- Cleat positioner cap helps introduce first-time clipless riders to Shimano Click'R pedal
- Best matched with Shimano PD-T400 pedals