Thule Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack
Formerly known as the Freeload Tour Rack, the Thule Pack 'n Pedal can be attached pretty well anywhere to any bike. On the suspension fork; on the rear triangle of a dual-suspension bike. It opens up new possibilities for carrying luggage on a mountain bike. The Tour version of the Pack 'n Pedal rack has a flat top and can be used to hang panniers on. For large panniers, add the optional side frames for extra support.
Shipping Weight: 1400g.
- This rack includes the Tour Deck (flat version).
- Designed for touring on and off road.
- Designed to integrate perfectly with Pack 'n Pedal panniers.
- Will support some other panniers directly; large or flexible panniers may require the additional pannier frame.
- Set includes heat treated 6061 aluminium frame, tour deck and all hardware, tools and instructions required for fitting and removal from the bike.
- The Pack 'n Pedal is the world's first fully adjustable bicycle carrier rack that can be fitted to the front or rear of all types of bicycles, including full-suspension mountain bikes. This innovation is a major breakthrough for load-carrying on mountain bikes, especially in off-road touring situations. It works with any type of frame material.
- Originating in New Zealand, home to some of the most challenging and beautiful off-road touring destinations, the Pack 'n Pedal system provides you with a truly flexible platform for adventure.
- Pack 'n Pedal lets you remove the load from your back and mount it directly to your bike, giving you more freedom to enjoy the ride.
- The Pack 'n Pedal System:
- Can be fitted to the fork (front) or seat stays (rear) of your bike in minutes.
- Is lightweight at only 990g.
- Supports panniers, backpacks, dry bags, tents and more.
- Has secure, tough construction and is rated to 25kg (top) or 18kg (side) in rough off-road use.
- Offers silent and vibration-free performance, even over the roughest terrain.
- The removable deck allows other Pack 'n Pedal carrying accessories to be fitted easily.
- The patented attachment system allows you to quickly fit, remove or swap racks between bikes.
- The Pack 'n Pedal rack is fully re-buildable with all components available individually.