- Mounts off vehicles such as 4x4 where the spare wheel is fitted to the two rear cargo doors.
- 2 individual bike cradles
- Adjustable brace to fit various size spare tyres
- Integrated quick release security straps
- 2 lateral straps with hooks for extra security
- Bike;/Vehicle protective pad supplied
- Folds away flat for storage
- Comes pre-assembled
- Maximum Load: 30kg (2 bikes)
- Illustrated guide included
If your car has a plastic wheel case the wheel case would have to be removed before the X-Tech Spare tyre carrier could be fitted.
It will strap onto any tyre width from 200mm wide to 260mm wide. The bar that fits over the back of the tyre is 25.4mm diameter so a minimum of this amount of space is needed between the tyre and the rear door (down to an approximate depth of 100mm from the top of the tyre).
The bike carrier arms are offset sideways by 175mm. This compensates for tyres mounted towards either the left or right side of the car. The bike carrer arms can be reversed to use the offset in the way required for the vehicle.