The Topeak Mini 20 Pro is a precision built, 20 function mini tool designed to handle any road or trailside repair. The lightweight, high-strength forged alloy body resists torque during hard use and its pro quality hardened steel tools will provide years of service. An integrated, cast cromoly chain tool nestles and locks between the tool sides forming a low profile, snag-proof shape. The perfect tool for endurance racing and training.
The chain tool is compatible with all single and multispeed bicycle chains, including hollow pin chains (Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM).
- 20 tools
- Allen Wrenches: 2mm, 2mm L shaped (for brake lever reach adjustment), 3mm (2 of: one is part of the detatchable spoke key enabling adjustment of the tool itself), 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm.
- Torx Wrench: T25
- Spoke Wrenches: 14g, 15g, Mavic M7, Shimano Compatible
- Chain Hook: steel wire
- Tire Lever: super hard anodized aluminium
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flat head screwdriver
- Bottle opener with bladed spoke holder
- Chain tool
- Hardened steel tool material
- Forged aluminium body
- Neoprene bag
- Size: 76mm x 42mm x 18mm
- Weight: 150g
Topeak Article Number TT2536GD