- Quick release bike clamps
- Towball attachment
- Zinc phosphated steel, powder coated
- High density ultralon clamp pads to protect bikes
- Clamps made from glass reinforced plastic, hinged with stainless steel pins for strength and long life
- Number plate mounting provision
- Locking provision
- Boomerang Base Offset: Inside of vertical to outside of attachment hole: 56mm.Or, indise face of vertical (A-frame) to centre of towball: 68mm.
- The attachment brackets are about 88cm above the towbar.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 2-Bike Carrier: 30kg. 3-Bike Carrier: 45kg. 4-Bike Carrier: 60kg.
This Bikecorp Rack is suitable for fitting to motor vehicles with an Australian Standards approved tow bar with a capacity of 750kg. This Bikecorp Rack must be fitted using a 22mm or 7/8" threaded tow ball.
If in doubt as to the suitability of you motor vehicle and tow bar, seek advice from a reputable tow bar fitting service.
NOTE: Fitting a bicycle rack to some motor vehicles can obscure the number plate. Parts of your bicycle can also obscure the number plate. If this is the case, you will need to re-position the number plate holder on the rack using the holes provided.
After loading your bicycles always check that the number plate can be easily read from directly behind the vehicle. The law also requires that the number plate be lit at night.
The bicycle carrier should only be used for the purposes of transporting bicycles and not in conjunction with any other use of the towbar ie: towing and/or trailer use. The bicycle carrier should only be fitted to the tow bar at the rear of a motor vehicle and not to any other modified devices, caravans or trailers. Ensure all bolts are tightened.
Dimensions of Top (for fitting small bikes over): The clamp section is 217mm wide and 37mm high. This sits on top of the main structure of the bike carrier which is another 53mm tall, and 110mm wide.